Our mobile patrol team works in collaboration with your monitoring company to provide you with an effective and rapid response to alarm activations. We respond to intruder alarm and fire alarm activations, duress and emergencies, gas leaks, floods and power outages. Our Alarm Response service is available to both businesses and homeowners.
How Does our Alarm Response Team Operate?
- If your monitored alarm is activated, your monitoring company will contact our mobile patrol team.
- A mobile security officer is dispatched to swiftly respond to the alarm activation.
- Once on site, our mobile security officer will conduct a full perimeter check of your business or home and secure the property.
- If necessary, our mobile security officer will contact the appropriate authorities and can remain on site until the matter is resolved.
- Our mobile security officer will fully document all alarm responses and email the written report/alarm docket to our control center, which will forward the report to you via email or fax. Written reports/alarm dockets can be arranged to be left on site in a secure manner where email or fax services are not available.
We can also arrange to set you up with a monitoring company if you are not already set up.
- All our mobile security personnel are Western Australian Police licensed, Senior First Aid certified, hold a valid Western Australian driver’s licence, and are trained in customer service.