Our well-presented and professional concierge officers are continually trained in customer greeting services, in portraying dedication towards their work and in ensuring that unwanted visitors are dealt with firmly and confidently. Our handpicked staff display outstanding communication skills and are individually trained to approach their tasks from a security-minded perspective.
As part of this service our concierge security officers will;
- Greet tenants and guests.
- Monitor your reception area, manage visitors, maintain logs and document all activities.
- Perform regular checks to ensure security of your premises.
- Answer after-hours calls and take messages.
- Respond to after-hours emergencies such as lock outs, noise complaints, fire alarm activations, gas or water leaks, and power outages.
- Provide access to after-hours maintenance.
We can also arrange a concierge security officer to be in plain/casual clothes if required.
- All our concierge security personnel are Western Australian Police licensed, Senior First Aid certified, hold a valid Western Australian driver’s licence, and are trained in customer service.