Whatever the occasion, be it a sporting event, a corporate event, a concert or music festival, a private party, a wedding, a trade show, a parade/road show, a nightclub or pub, a cultural function or religious event, our crowd controllers can provide you with a comprehensive security service composed of excellence, professionalism and quality.
Our crowd controllers have extensive experience in operating and handling both large and small scale crowd environments. Our team of crowd controllers is composed of professional, friendly, approachable and highly skilled individuals with verbal judo negotiation and conflict resolution skills
As part of this services our crowd controllers will;
- Monitor the crowd/patrons
- Perform door checks
- Check ID cards to ensure legal age before allowing entry
- Refuse entry to intoxicated and aggressive patrons
- Monitor alcohol consumption
We can also arrange event equipment and pre event health and safety risk assessments.
- All our crowd control personnel are Western Australian Police licensed, Senior First Aid certified, have Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) tickets, and are trained in customer service.