Locked out? Keys lost? Forgotten or stolen? We can provide you with access…
You can enjoy our key holding service from as little as $1.00 per day!
We provide services for key holding to ensure that your employees have access to your premises at all times. The key holding service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to protect your property and staff.
Keys can be collected from our head office by appropriate authorised persons only. We can also come to your premises for further convenience.
By using a professional key holding service, there is no need to nominate staff members as designated key holders. As a result your staff is not put at risk by being in possession of keys, and are not expected to respond to alarms*. Today’s flexible working conditions may mean that employees do not want the responsibility of locking and unlocking premises.
Our key holding service can be tailored according to your needs.
As part of this service, we can also arrange for a mobile security officer* to;
- Ensure all gates, doors and entries are locked and secured.
- Ensure all lights, computer monitors, taps and other equipment are turned off at the end of the day.
- Link to control centre technology which enables extra safeguards when locking/unlocking in emergency situations.
- Change times of unlock/lock at short notice.
We can also arrange a static guard* to remain on site, if there is an incident that requires further attention.
- All our static guards are Western Australian Police licensed, Senior First Aid certified, hold a valid Western Australian driver’s licence, and are trained in customer service.
*mobile security officer, static guard, and alarm response charges apply.