Mobile patrols are considered to be a cost-effective security solution.
Our mobile patrol vehicles are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide your premises/site with external and internal checks, perimeter checks, alarm response, welfare checks and staff escorts, and community security patrols.
The mobile patrol checks can be periodic or random, depending on your individual requirements. We aim for random checks to prevent potential offenders from working out our routine.
As part of this service our mobile security officers will;
- Check all gates, doors, windows and entries to ensure everything is locked and secured
- Conduct late to close site lock ups and set your alarm system
- Ensure all lights, computer monitors, taps and other equipment are turned off.
- Link to control centre technology, which enables extra safeguards when locking/unlocking in emergency situations.
- Change times of unlock/lock at short notice.
We can also arrange mobile patrol visits for pet feeding and plant watering.
- All our mobile security personnel are Western Australian Police licensed, Senior First Aid certified, hold a valid Western Australian driver’s licence, and are trained in customer service.