Whether you are looking to have a fully uniformed or undercover guard to look after your premises or property, our reliable and professional security personnel possess the set of skills necessary for providing the highest level of security. Our Security & Risk Management Team takes the responsibility of assessing your situation before selecting the security personnel suitable for you and your premises.
Our experienced security guards are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for commercial buildings, construction sites, factories, gate houses, hospitals and pharmacies, mine sites, residential and development areas, retail and shopping centers, schools and universities, warehouses, yards, and any other areas where security may be required.
As part of this service our security officers will;
- Conduct internal and external patrols of your premises to ensure that all gates, doors, windows and entries are locked and secure, as well as investigate for signs of intrusion.
- Monitor activities inside and outside your premises to prevent theft, avoid disturbances, and protect your property.
- Inspect your security systems and respond to alarm activations.
- Watch for potential offenders and violators, and warn persons from violating rules and regulations.
- Maintain logs and report activities and irregularities.
- Contact police or fire departments in emergency cases.
We can also arrange mobile scooters and bicycles for large sites where security foot patrol is not a viable option.
- All our security personnel are Western Australian Police licensed, Senior First Aid certified, hold a valid Western Australian driver’s licence, and are trained in customer service.